Sunday, April 29, 2018

A GOOD BL-C & T SANDWICH!


       A couple of weeks ago, I heard a lady order a BLT, but, she didn't want the lettuce so I guess it became a BT! Of course it reminded me of a spin-off of this episode. Years ago, there was a restaurant in Marshalltown. Iowa on Main Street that I believe






             This past week, I overheard a lady, at lunch time, order a BLT, but, she just wanted a BT and no L! Years ago, there was an eatery on Main Street in Marshalltown, Iowa that was located near the Tremont complex and , I believe, was owned by the same people. 

          This eatery served what I would call food with a little "Flair" or "La-De-Da" and was quite good. They had a BLT, but, added a "C" to it. The C was a cucumber and it gave the sandwich a little added "Crunch & Punch!" I never have made or tried one since that time approx. 20 years ago. Give it a try sometime because it was quite refreshing and delicious! 



















  

No comments:

Post a Comment