Saturday, January 7, 2017

WHY "THAT PLACE" CAN'T BE 5 STAR EATERY!


       I am not being serious here! I love That Place and I have always said it has maybe THE best Prime Rib in Central Iowa. With a little tongue-in-cheek, I used to tell the waitresses that I could never consider That Place a 5 Star Eatery due to one thing--their little tin foil packages of frozen or extremely cold butter.

       When dining at a somewhat pricey bistro, one should not have to struggle with applying butter to ie: a baked potato. I will say that I have "a thing" about small packets of anything. That especially goes for those with ketchup or mustard. No one should have to struggle with applying condiments to your sandwich while eating out no matter what type of place-even a "greasy spoon!"

      

No comments:

Post a Comment