Tuesday, January 31, 2017

THE BEST MEAL SOMETIMES IS KEEP IT SIMPLE--!


       Through the years I believe my cooking skills have improved and broadened simply because I do enjoy cooking and find it challenging to try a new recipe, generally found on the internet and ones now with video. 

         However, as I have reached the "golden years," I tend to focus more on comfort food menus, not only when cooking, but, when dining out on occasion. Last night I prepared my all time favorite simple meal. Once about every three months or so it makes the rotation for lunch or dinner time. 

        It consists of white bread, loose meat hamburger, ketchup or maybe if I make two sandwiches to use Grey Poupon.  This meal goes way back to when my mom would make this meal usually quite frequently. And, I have always found it strange that at home I prefer ketchup over mustard where as while eating at Taylor's Maid-Rite, I always have mustard without exception!  

No comments:

Post a Comment