Sunday, September 25, 2016

WHAT'S WITH WOMEN & WINE?


       It seems like every time I glance at photos on Facebook where someone is vacationing in some exotic destination, they are always sitting there with their significant and this table neatly arranged and two glasses of some vintage wine. Even my sister is always showing photos of their lovely lake with a glass of wine sitting on a table in the foreground. 

      A few years ago I traveled to the Negril area in Jamaica and had a dessert treat at the famous Rick's Cafe where they do the high diving off the cliff. I remember taking a picture of my Deluxe Brownie and because I don't drink, my glass of diet Coke and a slice of lime. I will agree, though, a glass of wine looks better sitting there than a plain old Coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment