Thursday, June 4, 2015

I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT THEM ON!


     One thing I can't wait to feel again, after losing over 20 pounds, is to be able to fasten my belt and be able to look down and actually see it. The constant pulling up of ones pants to get over that "spare tire" will not be missed. Men that are extremely over weight and having those pants and belt down there where you are always in discomfort, that would be  incentive enough to lose weight.

      I do have two sizes of various pants that I have kept for a few years that I can down size into. They are straight leg jeans which, fortunately, have stayed in style. It has taken me six months to get this far, so hopefully, I will learn to continually eat well, but, in moderation. I just have to keep saying--I think I can! I think I can! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment