Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WEIGHT LOSS/ WILLPOWER BABY!

     Finally! It took me nearly two months, but, my first goal on my weight loss program has finally been achieved. The last three pounds was a the toughest. I never thought I would shed those last little troublemakers. 

     That twenty pounds I never want to see again and hopefully the next ten and probably last will not be as difficult. But, I am not going to give up. I had sat out a pair of my favorite straight leg jeans that are a size down and have hung them on my clothes closet as a reminder. I can now wear them.

     The moral of the story is not to ever give up. One example for me was to be able to make my favorite butterscotch pudding and then once that yummy crust had formed, to only eat two spoons full and put the rest back in the refrigerator. Willpower baby! Willpower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment