Wednesday, April 15, 2015

DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY/WEIGH DAILY!

      In my lifetime I have probably lost 1.000 pounds or so it seems. If ever there was a poster boy for how not to eat then going on a diet to lose it all, I am your guy. Man do I love to eat. It is a miracle that I don't weigh 300-400 pounds instead of fighting to sneak below the 200 lb.level.

      One thing that I maintain that the so-called experts will disagree on  is weighing oneself daily. For me, I must weigh daily to stay motivated. If on any particular day I am up 1 or even two pounds, Then I know what I must do that day or the next. You have to keep your eye on the ball and know at all times your progress or not.

   If you only weigh once a week and you find yourself up five pounds you may find yourself in a dilemma.I would rather deal with one pound at a time rather than five. I would rather be a little disappointed daily than be in for a shocker at the end of week, especially if you just weighed on a Saturday morning and the week-end is ahead. Oh Boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment