Thursday, April 16, 2015

SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T WIN FOR LOSING!

    The other day I was assisting an older lady, I use the term lightly, out with her groceries and the following event went down hill in a hurry. She preceeded me out the door, but, was pushing the cart  she had used while shopping in the store. Thinking maybe she just forgot to "park it" in a certain area, which a lot of people do as most grocery stores you do take out your own groceries then you put the cart in a certain area.

     So I just brought it to her attention and she quickly turned and parked it. She mentioned to me that she was going to return it? She did have an oxygen bag and etc. so I assumed she wanted it for added support besides her cane or---.

    As we were walking to her car, she reminded me that we did not have a motorized riding cart that most stores do. I indicated that we were just a small store and besides the isles were too narrow anyway.

      And then, she turned to me and said that I was the only person that had ever told her she couldn't take a cart out the store. What?  Sometimes, you just take a big deep breath and keep on sailing along and singing a song.  Lesson. There are those who for what ever reasons have it much worse than thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment