Tuesday, April 7, 2015

CAREFUL WHAT YOU THINK IS FUNNY!

      When we first moved to Williamsburg, I observed an elderly man, yes older than me, walking downtown on a  fairly nice spring day. However, he was dressed like it was 20 below zero- heavy boats, long wool coat, and a hat with ear muffs. 

       This past winter, I walk every morning about 25 minutes around the high school area. When it was extremely cold and windy, I kept toasty with my Elmer Fudd- Hunter's cap, heavy gloves, and a scarf wrapped around my face like a kindergarten kid. 

      As it got nicer this spring, it was difficult to shed my winter garb/protection for lighter gear. I guess I now have become that old man that I had made fun of that winter day.

      It was difficult, but, I am now walking with a light jacket, baseball hat and NO gloves. It was some what difficult!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment