Saturday, April 25, 2015

BREAKFAST @ SUNRISE CAFE-BUT!!!!!!!!!!

     This past Thursday, I stayed the night with my sister in Gilman,Iowa. Friday morning we drove up to LeGrand and had breakfast at the Sunrise Cafe. It's an O.K. local eatery that specializes in its large portions with fairly decent food. 

      I had ordered eggs, sunny side up with a sausage pattie, and pancakes. My order came on the plate with the eggs and sausage laid on top of the pancakes. I want my food spread out. Not because I have a problem with it all touching, but, just want the eggs and sausage on a separate plate. I don't want the egg yolk to necessarily run into the pancake. Besides, I like to alternate eating my selections off of different plates. Oh and you don't have quirky rituals you perform at meal time. 

      It's probably why I am not a big fan of skillet meals. The next thing they will come up with is putting it all in a blender!!!!!!!!!! I did enjoy my time and company of my big sister. Sometimes I can catch her just rolling her eyes at me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment