Thursday, April 16, 2015

IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE!!

      Last winter a lady, that  I helped out with her groceries at the Burg Grocery, was complaining because that particular morning she had to scrape her windshield before going out for the day. My reply was, "well if that's the worst thing that happens to you this week consider yourself lucky."

     This past week-end we stopped by the local Mickey's D's and picked up a sandwich to take home after a softball tournament in Iowa City. On arriving home, I realized that I forgot to order fries after setting out the bottle of ketchup. That evening, I had made a small box of chocolate pudding and told Ilah she could eat this bowl of pudding as we had shared the first one earlier that evening. 

      In the middle of the night and checking the refrigerator for the pudding it was GONE! I didn't think she took me seriously. Two bad food encounters in one day! Oh My! The upside to this dumb little story is  I reached my diet goal the following day. Yes. It could have been a lot worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment