Tuesday, April 7, 2015

THAT LONG LINE!

      It seems that I've always had a problem keeping my mouth shut! Sometimes that can be a bad thing- sometimes not. Let's see which person you are.

      On this particular day, I was in line at a local convenience store after purchasing a favorite beverage. The line was really long. It was at least eight deep Oh! Did I mention I'm also impatient?

      This particular chain had really gotten into lots of prepared food and it obviously takes more labor to prepare all this food. Other words, not enough help. What's new. 

     Old Dennis had waited long enough! I blurted: "Long Line!" That did get their attention! Why call these places "Quick Whatever" if you have to wait forever.! A cute little old lady ahead of me turned and said: "I wish I could have said that." 

No comments:

Post a Comment