Saturday, April 18, 2015

IF YOU NEED A SPEAKER?

      If you belong to a social organization, church group, or local genealogy chapter, and are looking for a speaker from time to time keep me in mind. I have taught Creative Writing classes for colleges and various groups in the Central Iowa area on motivating, especially seniors, on writing personal and family related short stories.

       I try to make it fun and attempt to motivate in getting started with those family treasures waiting to come out and be documented. I have had stories published and have several books printed with short stories from the past and present. To get an idea of some of my writings and techniques check out my Blog site: dennisnowandago.blogspot.com. You can  email me @ dennismlaverty@gmail.com or call or text me @ 319-330-8818. 

No comments:

Post a Comment