Saturday, November 19, 2016

"WHEN YOU CARE ENOUGH TO SEND THE VERY BEST!"


       Through the years I was always impressed with the slogan of the Hallmark card company of Kansas City, Missouri. Whether it was at a Holiday or a birthday, I always attempted to go to an outlet that sold the Hallmark name and took the time to read several different cards until I picked the one that had the message that conveyed my feelings.

        Even as the price of a card went up as did the cost of a stamp, my contention was that the person I was directing it to was worth it! I know that sending out an old fashion greeting card has lost favor over the last few years. Lots of family and friends are making their own via computer and so on. Many will simply throw a greeting out on social media such as Facebook. 

        I have been absent from sending an old fashion card to many friends and family for many past years. Not this year. The card I am sending may not be a "Hallmark" but, it conveys my message and yes, to those very close such as my sisters, they will receive a card directed to them personally. I probably shouldn't afford it like a lot of retirees, but, you are worth it!  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment