Thursday, November 17, 2016

PIZZA FOR THANKSGIVING?!?!


        A lady that I had just helped with her groceries was talking to a lady she knew in the adjacent vehicle about family returning home for Thanksgiving. The lady I had helped mentioned that much of her family was leaving on Tuesday and traveling a long distance and also picking up additional family in Nebraska.

         In a very short period of time she explained about all these people coming to her home for the Holiday! In concluding her story she mentioned that she would be taking them all out for PIZZA! I started to laugh! I responded by saying something like--"Your taking them out for pizza on Thanksgiving?" She indicated that she no longer cooks for big gatherings. Times have changed for some! For what it is worth I know one family that has lasagna for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment