Monday, November 7, 2016

TIRED OF SAYING "IF I HAD MORE TIME!"


     
        The last few road trips that I have taken, it seems when I get back I am always saying "If I had or would have made more time"---I would have seen just a little more. When I get back home there is usually nothing that has made me return, necessarily,  on a certain schedule. 

        Well, time IS running out and my next trip this coming January will be extend beyond what I at first wanted to see. Don't get me wrong. I am some what limited by funds, but, a lot of it is just setting time limits and for no logical reason. Maybe, I'll get most of what I want to see and do in this country before I leave this planet. I'm going to give it my best shot.  That includes going to North Dakota. (Another story) The only one of three states I have never visited.    

No comments:

Post a Comment