Saturday, November 5, 2016

DECISIONS! DECISIONS! DECISIONS!


        Last night I drove over eat at the "Lucky 6 Lanes" bowling alley and restaurant on highway 6 outside Marengo, Iowa. I have talked about this place before. It is extremely clean, totally updated and great comfort food all the way around. 

       My intentions were to have either a tenderloin, which is out of sight, a hamburger which is just like your mother used to make in a caste iron skillet, or a fish in the basket, which someone had recommended. When I sat down at the counter, I looked over and posted was the "Special of the Day."-- A Hot Pork Sandwich with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy. Oh, No!

        I was not disappointed. That was the best Hot Pork or Beef, I had in a very long time. The gravy flavor was out of sight! Sometimes, you have hard decisions to make and you just have to make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment