Thursday, August 13, 2015

SALSA & THE STATE FAIR!


      This past week one of our managers at the Burg Grocery made some home made salsa for employees to enjoy! It was quite good and I made a point of complimenting and thanking her for the thoughtful treat!

     I mentioned to her that it reminded me of the "slicer/dicer" guys at the Iowa State Fair that I always love to watch their demo's outside the Varied Industries Building. They always make those plastic cutting tools look so easy to handle. And, they always want you to come up close and sample the salsa that they have prepared and to get you a little closer for the "kill!" 

     My manager started laughing when I told of my reminder as that was exactly where she got the gizmo to make her salsa. You guessed it. The Iowa State Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment