Monday, August 10, 2015

I LOVE THE IOWA STATE FAIR!


      One of my lifetime simple pleasures is attending the Iowa State Fair. I have lost count how many I have attended, but, it still doesn't get old.

     I sit and watch the people more now than I used to and I don't eat but only two or three items while there. OK maybe it's more like three or four! I go now in the evening when it's cooler and I love viewing the beauty of  the lights from the ski-ride at sunset! It is breathtaking to me.

     It is comparable to the French Quarter or Las Vegas in that two or three times and you have had your fill. But, this time of year it's "Where it's happening!" All the people and all the energy. If you haven't been there lately give it some thought. It has only gotten better through the years and one thing that I don't have to put on my bucket list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment