Saturday, August 8, 2015

ICE CREAM TRAVELING-SOME DAY!


    A lot of times when helping customers out with their groceries and ice-cream something gets mentioned about hoping they get home before it melts. Of course, I say something cute like maybe I should go back and get them a spoon just in case. 

     Then the thought just came to me like a calling. Most of us when traveling longer distances have a container of coffee or some type of beverage at our side. Why not ice-cream? What couldn't be better than a quart of chocolate chip ice-cream, Blue Bunny of course, at your side with your favorite tunes blaring while cruising down I-80! 

     I wonder what a cop would think when h pulls me over for speeding and sees that empty ice-cream container and spoon laying there next to me in the passenger seat? Yes I know! They are not all locked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment