Tuesday, November 18, 2014

MADE IN NORTH AMERICA!! HA!

     Today, while watching my favorite rerun T.V. show, Law & Order-the original one with Lennie and the gang, an interesting commercial was shown. It's on one of these TUB companies that installs this tub layout in normally two easy days and blah blah blh! Then, which I had not caught before, they mentioned material or parts were made in North America.


     I'm sure you all know that North America by definition includes Canada,  USA and everything down to the Panama Canal. Something tells me that this Company is hoping you only catch the North America part.


     Maybe to most, it makes no difference where a product is made-Mexico, China, Viet Nam or the southern Luxemburg, but, to assume we are all too ignorant to pick up on a subtle reference that was used, is an insult to what little intelligence that I possess. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment