Friday, November 14, 2014

DON'T LAUGH AT MY TRAPPER HAT

     Do you remember Elmer Fudd in Warner Bros. cartoons? Everybody does. But, do you remember some of the characters from the 1997 Academy Award winning movie Fargo? The common denominator is the hat.


     I bought, while in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan this fall a trapper or hunter's hat. Black & red  check with the flaps-the whole nine yards. I pretty much bought it as a joke or souvenir, but, with this cold weather hitting early, I wore it for the first time this week while out on my morning power walk.


     At least kids are wearing them now with animal faces on them and bright colors. They are considered now cool! When I was a kid, if you had worn anything like that you would have been considered a real Dork! Maybe now I am being a Senior Dork, but, I am a warm headed Senior Dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment