Saturday, November 4, 2017

WHAT WAS I THINKING ABOUT W/ COFFEE!


       The other day, while grocery shopping, one of the items I needed was coffee. For some reason by not paying attention closely, I picked up a can of the right brand, but, not the right flavor. It was Hazlenut, I believe. 

         I don't know how or why I did it, I just did. And, until I go to the store again, I'll live with that La-De-Da taste. You have to understand like a lot of us old time coffee drinkers, we like it plain and black.

         About, the only time I enjoy a cup of "fancy" coffee is when traveling on occasion. I will enjoy one of those fancy coffees very dark, some cream, and that shot of "whipped cream" on top and will tolerate that outrageous price! In the meantime for now, I'll live!  

No comments:

Post a Comment