Saturday, November 4, 2017

GUILT ON A RAINY DAY-NOT!


      I had plans today that included mowing the lawn one last time with a diagonal design, car wash, my daily power walk, some uptown window washing and maybe just a little basking while listening to the Clones or Hawks football. 

       To my surprise, I opened my front door and it was overcast with alight steady drizzle! Part of me was disappointed and part of me was saying "Hurrah!" I do enjoy, and maybe I shouldn't admit it, days like today when you just have to stay in and loaf to a certain extent!

       If the rain lets up and the sun comes out by noon, then I will feel guilty if I don't go out side and do something or maybe not! I did put on my rain gear and go for my morning walk and enjoyed it immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment