Thursday, November 23, 2017

CLEANING TIP FROM DENNIS!


        Yesterday for some unknown reason, I was doing a little cleaning and  used some "Sparkle" on some Fiesta treasures that I have displayed. One of my memories is an old white dinner Fiesta plate that was terribly scratched. 

          It is a reminder for me that my mom always said that her old Fiesta dishes were to be used and not just to sit around to be admired! Plus, this plate is white and probably one of the least desired colors. 

        I decided to use some Soft Scrub on it to see if I could make a few of the scratches disappear. I had heard long time ago that trick would work, but, just never tried it on my treasured white plate. It worked.

           Not all the scratches and blemishes are entirely gone, but, at least 100% better. It now sits in its display easel with more pride! Why did I wait so long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment