Sunday, November 19, 2017

MAY BE WORST AUCTION EVER!


        Yesterday, 11/18/20`17, I drove over to Belle Plaine for a Saturday morning household auction. I should have stayed home. I have to say it was the worst display of "stuff" that I have ever witnessed at any auction in my lifetime. 

         Everything seemed to be worn out, not even close to being in fair to good condition. Two thirds was just old mechanical  tools. I kept looking for that "Diamond in the Rough" but, it didn't seem to appear. Usually there is something I have to anxiously await it's turn before giving it a bid. Not today.

         There was a brass blow torch that seemed sort of cool. And, to my disappointment a guy bought it for $2.50. I may have been there for 20 minutes, but, it just seemed longer. There will be another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment