Tuesday, November 28, 2017

MISPLACING STUFF-OLD AGE?


        Recently, I was looking for a brush attachment to my small utility vacuum for a little cleaning on something in the house. I thought I knew exactly where I kept it along with crevice tool that 
accompanies it. 

        Of course it wasn't there. I looked it different places for a time, but finally gave up as I knew it would show up somewhere--sometime. It did. This morning while getting in to a little kit that I keep in the trunk of my car there it was. 

        I do have a"junk'drawer" in the house that all kinds of things are kept. I thought maybe I need to get a huge tot and keep it in the middle of my kitchen or LR and just dump all those items that you always want to keep track of. It seems like sometimes I try to out wit myself and get to clever about "stashing" stuff. I guess looking for stuff gives me something else to occupy my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment