Saturday, November 25, 2017

DO YOU BELIEVE IN A GUARDIAN ANGEL?



       I have never been a real skeptic on most things, but, never have believed in the super natural, fortune tellers, karma, and all that jazz. However, one thing happened to me yesterday that has changed my mind slightly.

         I have been thinking lately, I wish I had one more big window cleaning job before winter really sets in to make "Christmas' a little better. Keep in mind all my advertising has ceased for the season and most of my regulars have been completed.

        Out of nowhere, a call came in from a lady about 50 miles north of here. She inquired if I was the person who cleans windows. I was afraid to ask how she got my name. But, the home is big and is just what I had in mind before the snow flies. Maybe I do have a Guardian Angel! Do-Do-Do-Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment