Saturday, March 11, 2017

I THINK I'M LOSING IT!


       Since I was in my early 40's, I developed a habit of operating off a "To Do List" whether it applies to a grocery list or a week-end list that focuses on chores, etc.  Where the list can't help me is when the following happens.

        The other day while watching TV in my living room, I decided I wanted to check on the schedule of the State Boys Basketball finals. By the time I walked out to the kitchen where my lap-top is kept, I had forgotten why I was out there in the first place.

         I know what you are thinking. Get a smart phone you idiot and you wouldn't have to go to the kitchen. But, it could have been that I was going out to the` refrigerator!  Thank goodness I haven't forgotten why I walked into the bathroom yet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment