Tuesday, September 1, 2015

TOO HEAVY FOR SENIORS!


       The other day I picked up a 32 pack of bottled water. The water in Williamsburg is not the best so we generally buy the bottled stuff.  The one problem I have is just lifting it and getting in the house.

     I understand that these companies want to sell more product at one shot and they keep packaging in larger numbers. But, if once somebody even helps me in getting it in the car then what? Same applies for bags of water softener, other types of beverages, and things like cat or dog food. If they sell this water in a 32 pack a "36" is not far behind! 

       I may have to put one of my grand-kids on retainer so on occasion they can come over and help unload or purchase a small front end loader! Hopefully, they never package milk in anything bigger than a gallon jug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment