Tuesday, September 15, 2015

JUST THE WAY IT IS AT FIVE YRS. OLD!


     A fellow employee at work was telling me about an encounter with her five year old grandson this past week-end. She was visiting her family and her grandson asked if she had received the text from his mom about gift ideas for his upcoming birthday.

     Then in addition, he wanted his grandma to take his picture with her camera and then send it to his dad, who was sitting just in the next room watching the Iowa/Iowa State football game. He knew that was one way of getting his dad's attention without actually interrupting his watching the game.

      I think when I am ready to go commercial with my Blog or other related "tech" stuff I will simply put an ad in the paper for a 5 to 10 year old to assist me. Oh, that's right. No one reads the newspaper anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment