Sunday, August 10, 2014

YOU ARE EATING WHAT?

Recently at the Burg Grocery a lady was checking maybe twenty-five or thirty frozen box dinners.(TV  dinners as they used to be called) I said something cute like there seems to be some type of theme here with all this sameness. 

She shot back that they were for someone in her family that couldn't cook while someone else in the family was going to be away for "FIVE" weeks visiting family. Since I'm fairly sharp I figured out that her husband couldn't cook. 

But, TV dinners for five weeks? Hope his blood pressure is OK. Lots of salt there. When I'm left to fend for myself I look forward to fixing some of my favorites that my significant does not care for or eating out at a resturant that's one of my favorites. Gee guys learn to cook! You just might enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment