Saturday, February 14, 2015

SOME BLAME ON CONVENIENCE STORES/OBESITY!

      Usually when I stop into a convenience store I have to grab a cup from the fancy coffee area and fill it with my favorite soft drink/beverage. Most all of them have only cups that start at 32 oz. size and the go to 48 oz. or larger. Are you kidding me!

     One time I stopped in to one these stores in Marshalltown and the clerk didn't what to charge me with the 20 oz. size of diet coke. Most people, they figure will just grab any cup that is found directly underneath the dispenser.  If the smallest is 32 oz. then oh well!  Subtle, but, it usually works on most people. An example like this is just one example of some blame sharing.

      It falls in line like asking one time at a fast food restaurant by the clerk if I wanted a medium or large beverage? Don't you have a small I asked? Yes, but, that's what we are suppose to say he replied! I should have called my local ambulance chaser!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment