Sunday, July 16, 2017

ATTEN: SAMMY WILSON--GREAT PORK CHOP!


       Yesterday, July 15,2017, I spent the day with my sister Doris while she is on the mend from some lower back issues. Here is the reason I know she is making a miraculous recovery. When her appetite returns 100%, I know she is OK. 

       Thanks to the tip and/or reminder from Doris' highschool classmate and friend, I prepared for lunch in-bone browned pork chops and then covered and  simmered for 45 minutes or so in liquid. They were s-o-o-o tender. Along with that, we injoyed some sweet corn from Long's of Marshalltown,and then we topped it off with some fresh strawberries over ice cream. 

        Not once did I hear--"I can't eat all this or this is too much or even I'll finish this later!" She ate like a Ravished Pirate.  (just kidding.) And, she complimented me on being a very good cook! I'm not sure now. Maybe I should have a Shrink take a look. Keep going Doris, we have that trip to North Dakota coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment