Monday, June 5, 2017

TEN REASONS FOR WEIGHT LOSS


        Since April 12, 2017, I have lost nearly 15 pounds and I would like to share my own Top Ten reasons why it has been a good thing. Most you have heard before, but, just bear with me and follow along.

1.  One of the most obvious is being able to bend over and put my socks on with ease.

2.  Being able to get under that tight fitting booth with a little more ease when dining out.

3.   It seems like I have more money to spend as I am not buying snacks and eating smaller portions.

4. Clothes to fit, look, and feel better along with looking forward to getting into pants that I saved that are one size smaller.

5.  The health angle, and, not having my doctor referring to me as "Obese" when dictating his notes. 

6. Actually being able to pick up that dime or quarter with a little more ease.

7.  While taking my morning power walk, picking up the pace, and not tiring as much.

8.  At night while in bed, rolling over in one swift motion.

9.  No other way to say it. More energy!

10.  Staying focused on what next meal will be and not letting it be a large pepperoni pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment