Saturday, June 17, 2017

REALLY! BELT & SUSPENDERS


       Yesterday at the Burg Grocery was a this older gentleman waiting around for his wife to finish shopping. I was somewhat envious of him as he was literally "skinny as a rail." And, for me being on a diet didn't help matters.

        But, what was somewhat humorous, to me anyway, was the fact he was wearing not only a belt, but, a pair of suspenders. I have witnessed this several times in my life with some men, but, never fully understood the logic. I guess, maybe, to some it just is the way you should hold up your pants, for some maybe an added "insurance policy."

        I can understand doing it when you have that "belly" to deal with, have taken on that extra , but, never have taken on that extra precaution. Maybe, if I can get my weight down to where my stomach is somewhat in the flat zone, I will do the "duel" deal just for a fashion statement!     

No comments:

Post a Comment