Thursday, June 29, 2017

3 DAY DIET DID THE TRICK!


        The three day diet that I resorted do on Monday thru Wednesday did the trick. I lost at least 6 pounds during that time and now I will stay the course on my "in place" eating schedule from here on. No matter, I feel confident that I can continue to eat smaller portions and NOT engaging in eating after supper time. 

          Another key is planning meals ahead, sticking to that plan and not letting anything interfere. An example will be this week-end. I plan on attending an Iowa I-Cubs baseball game in Des Moines. Before catching the evening game, I plan on stopping by one of the Tasty Taco locations and have two of my favorite morsels. It will include a glass of water and nothing else. Plus, no munchies at the game! I will have my cake and eat it too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment