Thursday, December 29, 2016

ONE OF MY DUMBER MOMENTS!


        This past week I washed one of my favorite all season coats. It's dated in its green and blue color, but, I love wearing it just feels good and is almost like an old friend. 

        After the wash, I put it on and couldn't get it zipped up. Something was wrong with the zipper as the little end piece to get it started was missing. I decided to take it over to the Dry Cleaners in Marengo as they do minor repairs. 

          After showing it to the lady there, she commented on it being reversible and simply took the zipper lever from the inside and zipped in down and Bingo problem solved! Talk about feeling stupid! It was a nice drive and I did a couple of store window washing jobs while there`so all was not lost. It could have been worse. I could have called a refrigerator repair man just to find out it was unplugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment