Tuesday, July 24, 2018

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T--?

 
      This past week I was dealing with a young lady and employee of the Des Moines Register who was assisting me concerning a disputed advertising bill with the paper. She was calling me from her office somewhere in Ohio. I indicated that I had prepaid my bill and had written proof  that I didn't owe.

           Then, I simply said that I would send her copies of my proof. She then advised me to E Mail it all to her, but, then I said I would be unable to as I did not have a printer or scanner and would send papers the old fashion way via envelope, stamp and the US Postal service. 

         She then told me that there was no way she could take an actual piece of mail at her location despite the fact the statement was sent to me via an old fashion piece paper and the postal service. Late, that day she called me back and advised that I could send my "stuff" via mail to someone in Springfeild. Missouri. Times are a-changing like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment