Wednesday, July 18, 2018

BUTTERFLIES--THEY'RE BACK!


        Years ago, while selling real estate, I would get butterflies before meeting a new customer or just prior to presenting an offer. With time, experience, and confidence, those butterflies never really came back. Even with my new business, years later in Marshalltown, did I ever get nervous about situations where I would get those churnings in my stomach.

        Now at the age of 74, I find that those flutters have once again returned only this time for a very different reason.  I never knew that at this stage of my life could someone come along now and whom was very special over 40 years ago and immediately stir feelings with such intensity. "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"   I'm so glad they pulled me back in!  

No comments:

Post a Comment