Tuesday, July 24, 2018

DON'T BULLSH--! a BULL------ER!


      This past week I went in to our local US Cellar store to replace a charger cord for my cell phone that I had left in Des Moines while visiting a friend. The clerk there indicated that all he had was the cord to plug into the wall and not the next cord that then plugged into the phone. 

         I responded by saying that all I had was one cord from the wall to my phone. And, he said that it was no more and now it took two cords. What? The one that they had there was about $24.00 and I didn't wait around to find out how much the "next phase cord" that he was insisting I needed was!

          I knew all he was trying to do was sell me something and hoping I was biting. I ended up going to our local drug store and picking up a single piece charger for $8.00. Like I have said ---"It takes one to know one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment