Friday, December 21, 2018

I LOVE MY JOB!


        After moving into our nre residence in the Jordan Creek area of West Des Moines, Iowa, I decided I needed a part-time job through the Winter until starting up my window cleaning business this Spring..

         As luck would have it, I snagged a part-time dream job at the near-by Hy-Vee grocery store. I'm one of those demonstrator people that you run into sampling all kinds of yummy things.

        I get to dress up in a stylish black chefs jacket and meet all kinds of interesting people and with my love of  "persuading" and basic gab, this  isn't even like a real job. It is fun to convince folks to sample  the likes of cherry cheese-cake, thin crusted pizza, or pond raised salmon from New Zealand. If you happen to stop by at the Jordan Creek and University location, stop by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment