Sunday, September 9, 2018

AT CHECK OUT/ TOO MUCH INFO!


    This morning I went to a Wallgreens on Fleur Drive in Des Moines for an item or two in need, While checking out something wasn't working right with the computwer screen at checkout and another lady had to be called up to assist and problem solve. 

        Then the next customer ahead of me was asked if he had a "rewards Card and also the clerk wanted to know his Zip Code." When I was up the screen asked me if the amount was correct and of course if I wanted to receive any cash back. All these debit/credit card "machines seem to be asking more and more questions. 

          I shouldn't complain too much as the transaction still is much faster than standing behind someone just beginning to write out a check like in days gone by at least in larger markets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment