Saturday, March 14, 2015

HITTING THE TRIFECTA!

       This past Tuesday, I attended the Iowa Boy's State Basketball tournament in Des Moines. I decided to go it alone for the following reasons. 1) I wanted to take the opportunity to see my friend and classmate, Jerry Roberts, after the game. Jerry and Judy resides in Urbandale.  2) It gave me the opportunity to eat one of my favorite food items--"A Tasty Taco." There is a location just up the street from Jerry's. 3) Plus, I could play a lot of my favorite tunes from my private stash of CD's--everything from Bob Dillon, Burt Bacharach, KC and the Sunshine Band, The Eagles and on and on. All of course with the volume up full blast. 

      Again, it's the little things in life and how to manage the time we have. I brought one Tasty Taco back for my significant, Ilah, and one more for myself. Probably should have stopped at two. A little Tums helped, but, sometimes we can indulge in too much of a good thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment