Sunday, February 3, 2019

I WAS LOSS OF WORDS!


        It doesn't happen very often, but, yesterday I was actually at a loss of words. A family came up to my "Demo" stand and sampled some various dips and spreads that we were promoting for the Super Bowl.

         By appearance they were either from India or possibly Pakistan. The older gentleman, before leaving asked me if I could recommend a good restaurant for them "downtown" Des Moines. I went blank and in addition, I couldn't think of a place that might suit them. 

            Moving back here as of late and now living in West Des Moines, I just couldn't come up with any place and really didn't want to take the time to ask them what type of food they were interested in. I simply said I couldn't think of anything, the elder gentleman thanked me and they moved on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment