Sunday, October 21, 2018

MY LITTLE GREEN(not red) WAGON!

         
       Since moving to Des Moines in mid September and living temporarily in the downtown area, I had been noticing lots of young people pulling these new collapsible canvas wagons to haul stuff in and out of their apartments. 

          Before making the final move to our the residence in West Des Moines, I purchased one, only green, not red like most, at Menard's. It made moving in a total breeze. A lot of our belongings were initially placed in a separate garage on premises and from there I can put four or more boxes in the wagon with the added safety of bungee cords and leisurely pull it up to our third floor residence via elevator.  I never enjoyed  moving so much  and got up in the morning looking forward to it. I was like this young boy and his Radio Flyer.

         Even now in my window cleaning en-devour, I simply put all my supplies in my new "green" companion and go merrily down the street or around the home or building. When it's time to park on arriving home, I put anything and everything including business folder and trash and the way I go without a grunt or groan! "Try it you'll like it!" 

                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment