Sunday, October 21, 2018

A BONUS FEATURE IN NEW RESIDENCE!


    As an old realtor, the thing you always remember is "Location, Location. Location!" When I built my new home in Marshalltown, Iowa in 2003, I picked a lot in a new sub-division on the west edge of the city on a street called Lily Lane. 

         My lot and those on that side of the street overlooked a beautiful valley that gently rolled down to a county park about a short mile away and train tracks of the Union Pacific far enough away as not to be bothered by noise. 

         When choosing our new apartment residence, we chose the third floor for privacy w/elevator, plus a view looking west for the sunset and adjoining park and trailway. As luck would have it and while moving in some items early one morning, I discovered that our Master Bedroom sits at enough of a angle that we can view the sunset out of one window and oncoming storms and the sunrise out the other!     

No comments:

Post a Comment