Sunday, October 21, 2018

MOVIES MADE FUN AGAIN!


       Yesterday afternoon , 10/20/2018, I drove a few blocks away to the Jordan Creek Cinema to catch a movie that looked very intriguing and was---"Bad Times at the El Royale." If you like period movies and lots of twists and turns, this should be on top of your list for years to come!

       I digress. This multi-plex carries 20 individual theaters and the one I attended had the reclining seats. I hope I never fall asleep and embarrass myself by snoring! I watched close to ten previews before the main attraction and all seemed like ones I would enjoy seeing in the future.

      Being an absolute movie buff, plus a real live theater only a few blocks away and a really $6.00 low price on Tuesdays and week-end mornings, I guess you know where you'll be able to find me most times complete with movie tips and amateur reviews. I may get to like this La-Dee-Da Land after-all!

No comments:

Post a Comment